hm 8000 AS/AS-V SealCut.
Regardless of whether flat or gusseted reels made from paper/plastic or uncoated Tyvek®/plastic are used, the material consumption is kept to a minimum, since the pouch length can be determined on a customised basis. The small footprint of 74 cm / 29 in and the fact that no inlet or outlet area is required on either side means that the device can be used in even the smallest of spaces.
Sealing of pre-formed
sterile barrier systems
The high production rate, which results from up to 13 cycles per minute (over 780 cycles per hour), allows film pouches to be produced cost-effectively. The extremely wide reel holder can support up to six reels of film, all of which can be used simultaneously. The machine can therefore produce almost 4,700 pouches an hour*. In seal-only mode, the pre-made pouches are conveniently sealed after filling.
* 4,700 pouches per hour based on 6 reels (pouch length 100 mm (4 in.), temperature 200°C (392°F), sealing time 1 sec., in performance mode (PER)
hm 8000 SD – OPTIONAL SORTING MODULE.
Another of the device’s advantages is its ability to sort the pouches. The hm 8000 AS/AS-V SealCut can sort the finished pouches by size, conveniently remove them, finish them, bag them or shrink-wrap them. You also have the option of adding an hm 8000 SD sorting module to the device.
Optional sorting module
hm 8000 SD (flexible adjustable)
Operation and configuration are performed either via the integrated keypad or optionally using the innovative hawo IntelligentScan system. Different formulas can therefore be pre-programmed and changed with just a ‘scan’ (e.g. pouch length 30 cm / 12 in, sealing temperature 190 °C / 375 °F, sealing time 2 sec.). An optional label printer can be connected for labelling and documentation purposes. The devices can also be connected to existing batch documentation systems using standard RS 232, USB and Ethernet interfaces.
The following processing modes can be set:
- Production mode: Pouch sealed on 3 sides are produced completely automatically.
- Seal only mode: Pre-produced pouches can be sealed on the fourth side after filling.
- Cutting mode: Pouches are precut and not sealed.
Handling via IntelligentScan
Thanks to this innovative technology, sterilisation pouches that are too long or too short are a thing of the past, since the optional scanner and SizeMatic Scale allows the length of an instrument, followed by the required number of pouches, to be scanned in. The ideal pouch length is then calculated automati-cally. SizeMatic also takes into account all of the safety distances required by applicable standards. This function is only available in the automatic pouch production device hm 8000 AS/AS-V SealCut.
hm 8000 WST – WELL ORGANIZED.
The new mobile and modular hm 8000 WST workstation offers the perfect workstation for the fully automatic production of film pouches.
- Desk with manual height adjustment from 700 to 950 mm
- Pillars on the side for hanging height-adjustable consoles
- Four castors, two of which can be locked
- Chrome-plated steel
- Height-adjustable basket with flexible compartments for the flexible sorting of produced pouches in production mode
- Hanging attachment for scanners
- Resting area for scanners
- Attachment option for scanning lists and SizeMatic Scale
Perfect sorting with